Thursday, January 12, 2006

Google Personalized Mobile - would you like fries with that?

Google today has released their mobile version of Google Personalized. All I can say now is that I wish my current cellphone had any access to browse the web but I shall see that this problem gets fixed soon, only hoping that my cellphone provider and their network enables free or at least cheap and unlimited usage to surf the web.

So when you're waiting at a fast food drive-thru and your order takes more than 5 mins, pull out your mobile device and glance a peek at your personalized Google Mobile for new emails, your local weather and more. After all, if you live in the sunshine state, you'd like to know how hot the temperature is outside and use that info to complain about your long waited order to the manager.

God Speed - Mobile Googlers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home